Ms. Gray’s Practice
is devoted solely to working with other family law and civil attorneys on their cases. She has researched and written thousands of legal memoranda and pleadings on every aspect of family law and general civil issues. She can assist you without the learning curve of an associate or paralegal.
With Stephen J. Wagner, J.D., CFLS, AAML, Ms. Gray is the author of Complex Issues in California Family Law (LexisNexis Matthew Bender), an evolving ten-volume series analyzing cutting-edge family law issues, including property and support issues, interspousal fiduciary obligations, rights and remedies arising out of premarital, marital or postmarital agreements and procedural issues in family law and related civil cases.
She regularly presents programs on complex and cutting-edge family law topics, contributes articles for many family law publications and is well known for her knowledge of complex family law fiduciary duty and property issues.
If you are an attorney, Ms. Gray can assist you when you need it without adding additional overhead. She works on single issues or on every contested legal issue in the case. She can aid your practice in many ways.
Education, Legal Experience and Awards
- Graduated from University of San Diego School of Law, May 1983
- Licensed by California State Bar, December 1983
- Certified as Family Law Specialist by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization, September of 1991
- Private practice emphasizing family law litigation, 1983-1990
- Staff research attorney, California Family Law Reports, Inc., 1990-1994
- Sole practitioner 1994-present, practice devoted solely to contract research and writing for family law and civil attorneys
- Past member, Board of Directors of California Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
- Past President, California Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
- Member of the Family Law Executive Committee of the California State Bar and Executive Editor of the Family Law News
- Member, Amicus Committee, California Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
- Regular speaker on family law topics
- California Super Lawyer, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Recipient of the 2013 C. Rick Chamberlin award from the Northern California chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers for her commitment to the State Bar’s legal specialization program
- Recipient of the 2014 Hall of Fame award from the California Association of Certified Family Law Specialists, given annually to an attorney who significantly contributes to the specialty and exemplifies the highest ethical and legal standards of family law practice
- Recipient of the 2016 Person of the Year award from the Southern California chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers for her contribution to family law practice