What Dawn Gray can do for you…
Ms. Gray accepts research and writing projects involving family law or civil issues, including:
- Preparing research memoranda on issues of general civil or family law.
- Analyzing the facts presented and formulating the legal issues raised thereby.
- Preparing Points and Authorities, settlement conference briefs and other pleadings for law and motion matters or any other type of pre- or post-trial hearing.
- Reviewing and summarizing deposition transcripts.
- Researching and preparing Trial briefs.
- Researching and preparing Appellate briefs.
- Any other research or writing project necessary to settle a case or prepare it for hearing or trial.
In addition, she has extensive experience preparing course materials for seminars on family law and other topics, including:
- Preparing materials for the annual two-day Family Law Refresher Course and the biannual two-week Advanced Family Law Course (Legal Specialist exam preparation course), California Family Law Reports, Inc.
- Developing basic family law course for new practitioners and office staff/paraprofessionals.
- Preparing materials for various local and privately-produced seminars on family law issues.
Note to non-California attorneys:
I am licensed to practice law by the California State Bar and can provide no legal advice on the law of any state other than California. However, many family law and general civil issues have nationwide application. Multistate family law involves several Uniform Acts, Federal laws and cases applicable to all states and interstate issues such as jurisdictional conflicts. I can provide research and briefing on such issues as well as on California law as applicable to non-California cases. Inquiries on these issues are welcome.